- 1 Leesa Mattress Detailed Review
- 2 Overview of Leesa Mattress
- 3 Leesa Mattress Construction
- 4 Leesa Mattress is aimed for those who
- 5 Some Frequently Asked Questions About Leesa Mattress
- 5.0.1 What type of foundation i can use with leesa mattress, wood or metal?
- 5.0.2 Does the mattress sleep hot?
- 5.0.3 It is a hybrid foam, does it means it is made of latex and memory foams?
- 5.0.4 Does the mattress comes with a chemical smell?
- 5.0.5 How Firm is the Leesa mattress?
- 5.0.6 How can I maintain Leesa mattress?
- 5.0.7 Size and shipping?
- 6 Conclusion
Leesa Mattress Detailed Review
Leesa Mattress Construction
The Leesa mattress has two fundamental components to its construction and they are, the layered foams and the cover.
The Leesa mattress is made of three layers of foam and each has its own importance.
The top layer
The top layer is made of Avena foam, 2 inch patented foam that acts just like latex foam. This is specifically used to offer great comfort and cooling.
This layer is made of 2 inch memory foam which is aimed at offering deep compression support and pressure relief.
This is 6 inch layer of high density support foam. This layer acts as a foundational base to other layers and it is highly breathable which means it won’t absorb excess heat.
The cover is a single fabric that covers the entire mattress. This comes with two stylish and fashionable designs known as the Airlifting limited edition and Classic Leesa.
The cover is manufactured with polyester Lycra blend fabric which is very soft, highly durable, breathable, smooth and stretchy.
This cover has a seamless edge which add to the great and wonderful look and feel of the mattress and this requires proper maintenance by washing via the use of mild detergent and water.
- It offers great comfort, support and smooth feel.
- It is made in the USA.
- It has 100 days money back guarantee.
- It is strong, durable and reliable.
- It is convenient for any sleeping position.
- It has a quality lifespan.
- It is breathable and keeps you cool.
- It doesn’t absorb heat.
- It is a hybrid foam made of Alex and memory foams.
- Not ideal for those who are very overweight.
- It has only one firmness level.
- It has only one model available.
Some Frequently Asked Questions About Leesa Mattress
To get the best out of your Leesa mattress, it is advisable that you place it on a flat surface. It doesn’t matter if it’s wood or metal as all that matters is to position on a flat surface for conveniences.
The Leesa mattress doesn’t sleep hot because it has Avena foam as the top layer and it doesn’t absorb heat.
No it isn’t made of latex but was made with a quality alternative known as AVENA foam and this is also as breathable, durable, strong and cool just like latex foam.
Yes it does, but it will go away as soon as you start using it. The smell is due to the chemicals used in its production.
The Leesa mattress is a hybrid foam and it has a single level of firmness which makes it offers great level of comfort and is considered as the ideal mattress for average sleeper. You have little or no worry about sinking while on the Leesa mattress because it has a firm edges and contours that delivers maximum balance and support in different sleeping positions.
It is firm enough to withstand individuals of different sizes and weight which means it can be used by overweight people without any claim of discomfort and distress.
This is an important aspect that most people fail to give close attention to. The lifespan of your mattress irrespective of the quality is determined by your maintenance mechanism. For proper cleaning of your Leesa mattress, you need to make use of a mild detergent and cool water. And on the off chance that it get stained, you are advised to gently scrub the surface in a circular motion and never use any hard detergent on it.
The Leesa mattress is available in different sizes such as twin, twin XL, full, king, Queen and California king sizes. But the size in review here is the king. The weight of the mattress varies from 45 to about 92 pounds depending on the size of the mattress.
The Leesa mattress is shipped in a compressed box and it is very easy to unbox. It takes about 3-5 business days to get it shipped to its destination with the customer given a tracking code to monitor the order.
Leesa Mattress Review
Product Name: Leesa Mattress
Product Description: Leesa Mattress, may be good for some sleepers but not for everyone. But no doubts it is one of the best mattresses we have have ever slept on, you find all the details about this mattress in this review of leesa mattress.
- Value For Money
- Sleeping Temperature Accomodation
- Returns & Warranty